Spring Into Beautiful Skin
Our warm-weather guide to get you glowing as the days get longer and brighter.
- Don’t forget moisturizer: Winter’s cold, windy air coupled with parching indoor heat makes moisturizing a must. But since skin may feel less dry in the spring, we may feel tempted to skip this crucial skincare step. But daily moisturizing is vital for healthy, beautiful skin all year round.
- Lighten up: Warmer weather tends to mean higher humidity, which can stimulate the secretion of sebum, leading to oilier complexions so a heavy moisturizing cream may make skin extra greasy and even cause blemishes. Instead, reach for a serum with lightweight hydrating ingredients, such as hyaluronic acid, which attracts and holds moisture into skin versus merely sitting on top of it to prevent moisture loss, like ultra-rich moisturizers. Our supercharged hyaluronic acid-infused RenewingHA and Restorative HA Serums are lightweight enough to provide optimal hydration without overloading skin during the warmer weather months, yet potent enough to keep our complexions comfortable and beautifully moisturized throughout the colder ones.
- Stay ahead of breakouts: Now that many of us are sweating more, as well as producing more sebum our pores are more likely to become clogged. Meanwhile, the heat and humidity can create an ideal breeding ground for bacteria, which can get trapped in clogged pores and further increase the likelihood of blemishes. Our Hyacyn Active Purifying Mist is formulated with Hypochlorous Acid (HOCI), a powerful anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory agent that effectively treats blemishes, renews compromised skin, reduces the risk of infection, and deeply calms all skin types.
- Don’t Forget Sunscreen: Wearing an SPF of 30 or more every day and reapplying it every two hours is essential for protecting our skin from sun damage.
- Include Antioxidant Ingredients: Antioxidants help fight the skin-damaging free radicals triggered by the sun’s UV rays. They also work to brighten skin, even out its tone, and prevent discoloration. We formulate our Renewing HA and Restorative HA Serums with Kakadu Plum, an Australian plant rich in skin rejuvenating and repairing antioxidant vitamin C, a powerhouse at fending off destructive free radicals.